To improve your game experience, the Fight system has been updated in all Destinations
- Each Attack will now deal massive amounts of damage
- The Stamina consumed by your Attack will increase proportionally with the damage dealt.
- Attacking an opponent will take up to 5 seconds.
- Use Jab Attack to see if you will Win or lose against an opponent in the Fight List. Jab Attack will cost 5 Stamina and take 5 seconds.
- Each winning Attack will award 1 Win for every 5 Stamina consumed.
- If you have lesser Stamina than what an Attack normally costs, then the Attack cost and damage done scales down so you can spend any amount of Stamina in Fights.
- If you Ice or Kill an opponent during a Fight, only the amount of Stamina needed to Ice or Kill the opponent is consumed.
GET BACK TO THE FIGHT FASTER THAN EVER
- The Cooldown on healing yourself in the Hospital has reduced.
- Your Health also regenerates faster than ever before.
STREAMLINED FIGHT EXPERIENCE
- The special ability of the NGO Mask will now reduce the Hospital Cooldown by 3,5,7 and 10 seconds respectively.
- The requirement for Fighting tasks in Daily Fix has been reduced.
Fight Boosts and Crew are enabled only in Classic Fights mode in Los Angeles.