Thursday, December 25, 2014

FAQ: Family Reunion

Share

Q: What is Family Reunion? When will this event start?
A: 
Family Reunion is a limited time event on which clan members can earn up to 7x Family XP (from Family Progression) and an exclusive Loot.
    This has a duration of 7 days and will start at 00:01 PST on December 24th.




Q: How do I play?
A: 
Players need to collect Family XP at least once every day for 7 days to win a final reward at the end of the reunion. The Family XP is progressively higher each day.



Q: What happens if I miss a day?
A:
  If someone misses a day, you can still continue collecting higher Family XP the following day onwards.

Q: What reward will I get when I complete this event?
A: 
Besides earning Family XP, you will receive an exclusive loot of a Henchmen (Family Therapist)



Q: Why don't I see this feature in my game?
A:
 You'll find this event from your Home Page and will only be available for an active player. Meaning he played at least once in the last 15 days.

Q: Will I be able to continue to recruit other players to join my clan?
A:
 Yes.

Q: What happens if the player that joins my clan has not played for a while?
A:
 If the Family Members invite someone in their Family who hasn’t played in the last 15 days or more, they will receive double Family XP from the event.

o   For example, if someone invites a family member who hasn’t played for 15 days, the invited member will contribute much higher to the family XP (14x on the 7th day).

This is the Home Page for someone who started playing again but did not play the game in the past 15 days (such players will contribute 2x Family XP to the Family)




- Team Mafia Wars -

No comments:

Post a Comment