Sunday, October 26, 2014

URBAN ASSAULT - Time extended is needed!!!!!

Share
URBAN ASSAULT - time left about: 15 hours at the posting time.
Lot of players are asking to extend time for that limited time Mission Event.
For completing Urban Assault i need to finish Reputation Target: complete and collect from all Reward Stations to earn Special Reward. No chance i could do that in about 15 hours. There is always option to buy with Reward Points. That option makes me very happy (read angry). Why? Simply because for just one task I would need to buy for 1228 RP-s. Sure, Zynga is always offering buying RP-s on discount. So, I could buy 1000 RP-s for ONLY 137,99 $. If I wish to buy, 1000 RP-s is not enough. And I am daily player. 
To conclude: Urban Assault is for me OVER!
Why the hell you needed to roll out and Operations in the same time?
Zynga, you and your team either are not thinking at all or you are so desperate that you are fishing for players that will buy and spend money for buying RP-s.
No, thank you, I am not that fish.

Can you or better to say do you WISH to extend time for Urban Assault?





No comments:

Post a Comment