Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Zynga Updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Share
 
 Dear Mafia Wars Player,
As part of our efforts to improve our service, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. We hope you'll take some time to review them.

Links to Terms of Service and Privacy Policy:
http://www.zynga.com/about/terms-of-service.php
http://www.zynga.com/about/privacy-policy.php

Terms of Service Reminders:
  • You may not sell any part of the Service including but not limited to virtual goods, virtual currency, or user accounts
  • You may not purchase any virtual goods or currencies outside of normal game channels
  • You may not create user accounts by automated means
  • You may not manipulate network or server conditions to give yourself an advantage, or to the detriment of the experience for other players
  • You may not make false or improper claims to Zynga support

Violating Zynga's Terms of Serivce can result in an adjustment to, a suspension of, or a complete ban of your Mafia Wars account.

Sincerely,
The Mafia Wars Team
.

PLEASE Comments

2 comments:

  1. what if we use a brawler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am not worried about brawler, or using any kind of scripts.....
    I'm more worried about - whether we are losing our right to privacy? Who has the right to ask for permission to go into my personal information? By what right anyone seeking access to my personal data? In order to play?
    No, I gave permission to send me notification by e-mail, if it is not enough, I'm very sorry for me ....... the game stops here.

    Finally, the following questions:
    Are there too many players MW? Should we get rid of some of them? Is this the way to something like that?
    Well, I'm daily player, a very high lvl, and this way - you lost me.

    ReplyDelete