Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I can't post / request / ask for help to my wall

Share
Our developers are looking into this.
For players unable to post to their wall, we have had reports that the following steps fix the problem in many cases
1) Clearing your cache in your browser
2) Clearing your cookies in your browser
3) Log out and log back in.

If you have tried these steps and are still encountering posting errors, please submit a ticket providing your browser type and version so that our developers can gather data to see if particular browsers are having issues.  Thanks for your patience!
http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3307/cissues/1/session/L3NpZC9ERjhDYi1naw%3D%3D
.

7 comments:

  1. wasn't having problems till they released zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. contact Zynga
    www.zynga.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have the same problem for days now... same here... cant post since the zoo thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, it's driving me crazy, I cannot even get help for jobs, get parts for my zoo, get help for missions, or anything!

    Of course Mafia Wars has all their pop ups working just fine.

    I am using Windows 7 (64 bit) with Firefox (even tried IE, Safari and Chrome) and even tried updating Flash

    ReplyDelete
  5. go to Zynga support
    Shoot every step
    and send all on the e-mail
    From my personal experience, I know that they are relatively quickly resolved, or at least give advice on how to fix something if it existed only in your acc
    at least try

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here, can't ask friend to help in war or gift different items....grrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. same here. It's been going on a long time so I don't think anyone is trying too hard to fix it. Guess I'm done with MW

    ReplyDelete