Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1 Free Reward Point from Fan Page

Share

Shhhh! Word on the street is that the Zynga Game Network page is giving away 1 RP to Zynga fans to use in Mafia Wars! Click here to like their page and claim your reward!

http://zyn.ga/1bB

 

We're showing our Mafia Wars' fans some love! Click on the link below to claim 1 Reward Point - offer ends November 11th @ 12:01am PST.

http://zyn.ga/1ay <---- Hurry, claim your reward now!

For those who are members no Reward Point  F... You Zynga!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. 644.330 People Like This, this is the official information from the "Zynga Game Network - and in fact I'm not surprised the way to attract funs. Not a bad promotional process for all of you who have not yet squeezed "like" - maybe.
    Fair or not?
    I'm not sure, I think - not, but I would like to see what you think about it.
    My opinion: reward new , but stimulate old.
    Question: Am I now able to squeeze dislike button and then press like button again and pick up this, one, poor RP.
    I do not even want to try.

    ReplyDelete