Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Game Card Item : The Osprey Helicopter

Share
Another limited edition item for redeeming a Game Card!


I know that lots of players think this is useless... wasting time to buy Game Cards to get some Reward Points.. But some players think a different way.. They are Collectors! The ones who loves to have ALL items on this game... especially limited time offers which usually has great stats.. like this offer now..
If you want to claim your Game Cards.. scratch the card and enter the PIN code on this page..


One of my best mafia, Haider, still have some Game Cards that he has not claimed yet.. He is waiting for the new bonus item.. So here is what he got..


Nice one! Especially for free item.. I mean, come on... we got the Reward Points and this item as a bonus..


Hope this Game Card is sold in any country.. so I can go the specific stores and buy my card too..

2 comments:

  1. well buy me one too because none of the listed shops exists in my country . this promotion is ridiculous and unfiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree! .... the same as with that whole "7-11 promotion" earlyer....only people that were living in the US, could profite from that promotion.
    can't put it better myself; ridiculous and unfiar!!

    ReplyDelete