Friday, August 6, 2010

Zynga's Email Reward

Share
Got this in my Inbox from Zynga today.
I've already shared with Zynga my email for quite some time, and today I still got a pop-up to share my email with them. And the rewards for it are: free energy refill + 5RPs..

He got free Energy refill!
And then he set the email preferences on the HELP section.. a permission is needed, so be kind to allow this program..


You will get the email reward for this action..


So not only he got free refill, but also another RPs reward!

Be careful, guys... Zynga will not create one page on FaceBook and ask you to click on the link and share your password! Lots of scam lately.. Only give permission from the trusted promo like this, directly from Zynga's email program or you can find it as pop up inside the game!

10 comments:

  1. I received a energy refill from Zynga for share my email with them, and received this today. ....Still get no pop up for the same thing again,which does not mean that I will not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still havent got signed up a lot of times :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got free 20% discount for purchase marketplace loot

    ReplyDelete
  4. well my one caracter can't even get back in because facebook is using pic sucurity and with 700 plus friends your supose to know all there picuters why not go with a question face book is really starting to suck the big one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well obviously this only counts for select people. I have them using my email and I get a daily "something" for doing that, but I have never gotten an update request and received an energy fill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nor have I ever gotten an energy refill. the 5 points is the best this daily player has gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't understand all those options for profile. What is wrong with my name ? I don't see an option for that !

    ReplyDelete
  8. im reading all these comments that people sighn just for zynga and wouldnt get any rp,gf points,or in my case in vegas when it 1st opened,it said nothing that our rewards points would be taken if we spinned wheel more then once,i would have close to 90 points comeing,and im not the only one that lost out on betting,i want these back in my account as of today,just didnt know whom to CONTACT,MITHED FROM WISCONSIN...........triciamueller@ymail.com,and ill be waiting for reimbursement..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe you should turn to those whom you feel guilty, in this case Zynga support.

    ReplyDelete