Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beat The Feds Challenge!

Share
Lots of players (or perhaps all players) receive this pop up message on their Home page tab inside the game..


You can see the stats of the weapon here ..


Nice one... so they are aware of the issues we are facing on this event...
I have submitted a ticket to Zynga Support for being unable to have START button on Beat The Feds challenge since few days ago... and I saw that one Support Team has replied my message..


And I went back to my game to see and here what I saw..


I can try to beat the Bosses now!
Thanks a lot, Zynga Team...

1 comment:

  1. It is true that this move is good by Zynga. The only question is whether they fix and other technical problems that have occurred in that part of the game. For example, when responding to a call, "Ask for help" rather than damage Feds nothing happens, or damage is giving myself .... but it'll probably find out soon .... or ...not??

    ReplyDelete