Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Reward From Daily Checklist

Share
One of our friend have different reward from completing the Daily Checklist..

He got a chance to open one Mystery Bag!
While the rest of us still able to collect +1 Reward Point..

This is what he got from clicking on the "Claim Mystery Bags" button above..


What a very ugly reward!

Well, you can also have another item from opening Mystery Bag, for example : one loot item from your wishlist, +1 Reward Point, Limited Edition Loot item, etc..
But Zynga seems love to make changing with our reward from completing the list.. I wonder why?? Trinity's mood

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

5 comments:

  1. I would rather have the option not cool or not funny, and of course I'd prefer RP, instead of this what else is available ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky, I got as usual 1RP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still prefer the original skill point. Do the math, 4 skill points for 14 RPs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and everyone is entitled to their opinions and their desires, one skill point, one RP, I think the skill point you can gather a lot easier than one RP, so I give my vote for RP
    ....and math, I don't like math...:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now is time for dislike button!!!!That was my reward for daily check list Complete:
    Free Boost: Sting Grenade!
    +20 attack skill

    Send Mystery Bags to your Mafia to make sure you keep receiving them!
    AND THAT I SHOULD SEND TO MY FRIENDS ????? SHAME!

    ReplyDelete