Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Energy Pack "Thank You" Item

Share
I got this dialog box when I sent a thanks to my mafia for giving me an energy pack..


It is one of free gift item below.. a Medic Cart!


Crappy item to share, Zynga..


I don't like the idea to have Weapons, Armors, Vehicles and Animals as free gits.. because all of them are NOT giving a good stats on each category..
So why not use this Free Gift feature to only share either Collections, Boosts, Mystery Bags, Rack of Chips, Chop Shop, Weapons Depot, or other items beside those 4 categories above?

They are free but useless for us.. so why bother to send?

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking, but there is a fact that says that people sent these lousy items such as a Medic Cart ..... Why ????... Why sending sabotage instead of help? ...Confusion or intent?

    ReplyDelete