Saturday, July 10, 2010

Email Reward Items

Share
Share
This post is regarding the new email rewards..
Now everytime we received email notification from Mafia Wars game, we will have a chance to get rewards..
Check my post about this here : New Email Rewards.

Ok, so these are the proof of the new feature..

This is the email we got :

You can click on "Accept Now" button..

These are the example of rewards :


This one when you won a fight!


Not bad.. now you just need to check your email regularly..


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES
Share

5 comments:

  1. Just what I need it more email clogging my in box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but I have to tell you, this seams like a waist of my time. Its more work and I'm not sure I'm willing to have my email full of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just another way to use up your MB more quickly...The more downloads /uploads ...the more money they make.besides,it ony comes up as 'webpage unavailable to display at this time'..waste of time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vlatkooo, for keeping me informed. I too am beginning to become more than frustrated, I just want to play the game and they are beginning to take ALL of the fun away and make it moreso like a tedious task. Too much!!!

    ReplyDelete