Sunday, July 18, 2010

Double The Fun Plus Las Vegas Loot Event

Share
I know that for some accounts, you can not get more of the Vegas loot items from this Double Fun weekend event..


But for your information, I have just tried to do jobs in Bangkok and got one item as loot drop! Please see below screenshot..


Although I have found all seven of Las Vegas items, I still have them dropping from job.. and I believe that the limit of each Vegas items you can have is 10.. so do more jobs this weekend to have maximum numbers of each items!

To see the complete sets of Las Vegas loot items, go here : Las Vegas Loot Items.

What if I have earned 10 of each of these items?
Well, you can not have more then... but if you have screenshots telling that I'm wrong with this, kindly share them all..

Enjoy your weekend, guys!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

4 comments:

  1. As things stand now, it seems you're right. The limit of each items Vegas you can have is 10.
    Is there someone with different experience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still need Viva Las Vegas spent weekend on jobs, energy and refills and bonus all used up and still no Viva LAS VEGAS. Any one please advise WHICH IS THE BEST JOB TO DO, to get the Viva Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put that on few posts in the last few days. I pick 4 viva las vegas, and all of tham on Bangkog 5a job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete