Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zynga Poker Rewards

Share
I'm sure lots of you have check on your Home page tab to see whether you have the promo of Zynga Poker on your game or not...
I don't have it and although I have won 3 hands, I still don't have the bonus... Perhaps it is not appear to all players yet, I don't know..

Be sure to click on the link in Zynga Poker to claim your prize.

If you want to play Zynga Poker in order to get the rewards, login to Mafia Wars game and use this link :

http://apps.facebook.com/texas_holdem/dmz_link_landing.php?src_track_str=Poker+FB+xPromo+Other+%25ACTION%25+o:startMafiaDripToPokerV3:2010-05-27

If it is working you will see this pop up message on your game screen..




I decided to play Zynga Poker and won 3 hands.. and yes, suddenly I got this pop up message again..




I chose to click on Claim Prize button, because I wanted to know what will I get from this promo..
The link take me back to Mafia Wars game and I got this..



I play using my level 2000++ account and earned 100 experience points! Too bad, I can not get more rewards until tomorrow..

And also one of our friend played on his noob which is only level 90 and got cheap prize!



It could be because of his low so level the reward was utterly crap...

Anybody else have try this promo?
What do you got?
Leave your comments... and good luck!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

21 comments:

  1. I've got popup message on Daily Checklist on one of the options, or simply you can really go through that up link

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this is what got:
    Nice cards Ace!
    You sharked 'em all and got away clean. You earned 5 reward points for your slick moves at the table. Come back tommorow after the heat's off to get another reward!
    thank you again,
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does work. I received 5 godfather points and I'm a level 47 at poker. So it does work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rec. 5 RP thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I got!

    The page you requested was not found.

    You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

    * Return home
    * Go back to the previous page

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....or maybe you enter the game through pop up message earlier and then there is a heat for one day. If not, try to copy this link again because it works for most of us,or just wait until tomorrow....pop up should be there again!

    I wish you more luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its worked..igot 19xp point after won at poker..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cards Ace!
    You sharked 'em all and got away clean. You earned 65 experience points for your slick moves at the table. Come back tommorow after the heat's off to get another reward!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got 100 experience too have to see what they give me tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  10. tarjetas de Niza Ace!
    Usted sharked 'em todo y se salió limpio. Has obtenido 87 puntos de experiencia de sus movimientos mancha en la mesa. Vuelve mañana después del calor de fuera a buscar otra recompensa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm about to try it, woooo, here goes..

    ReplyDelete
  12. good morning,
    pop up just jump in my Daily Checklist,but I am going through up link. So I log myself in Mafia, and.....well we will see....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went through link, and got:
    Nice cards Ace!
    You sharked 'em all and got away clean. You earned 38 experience points for your slick moves at the table. Come back tomorrow after the heat's off to get another reward!
    Wish you better luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning, third day of the game, went through link and my reward for playing today:
    Nice cards Ace!
    You sharked 'em all and got away clean. You earned a stamina refill for your slick moves at the table. Come back tomorow after the heat's off to get another reward

    Good luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice cards Ace!
    You sharked 'em all and got away clean. You earned a stamina refill for your slick moves at the table. Come back tommorow after the heat's off to get another reward!
    FULLL

    ReplyDelete
  16. And again:
    Nice cards Ace!
    You sharked 'em all and got away clean. You earned a stamina refill for your slick moves at the table. Come back tommorow after the heat's off to get another reward!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is what I got!

    The page you requested was not found.

    You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

    * Return home
    * Go back to the previous page

    wat to do?? I am trying for manydays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had click "claim prize later".
    Where can i find it later, anybody know?

    ReplyDelete
  19. ...the second picture from above was stated that if click claim prize later - a Mafia icon will appear while playing. The next day you gain the right to play the new icon should pop up...if not try to win just one hand....it should pop up then...

    ReplyDelete
  20. If you need to claim your prize later then there is no problem at all. Because zynga has already logged your prize. Go back to mafia wars and when the poker icon appears again when all you have to do is to click it and TaDa!!!! you claimed your prize.

    ReplyDelete