Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zynga Games Promo!

Share
Well, day by day we always have Zynga promoting their games on our Mafia Wars games.
I have nothing to post but these promos..
I'm very sorry if you are expecting me to post the glitches.. You know that Zynga is so strict about glitches now.. you do it, you will be reviewed!
So for a moment, enjoy the fair play.. Trinity's mood

Back to the promo.. I always have emails from you regarding this topic. Here is one from our friend, Don Becker.
Greetings! I recently sent you a screenshot showing the error that I was getting when trying to take advantage of the Vampire Wars or Farmville Promotions. As it turns out, if you have blocked either application, it will give you the error message and fail to show the application. Simply unblock the application and you are good to go.

On a side note, I have received a "Full Stamina Refill" every time that I have done the Zynga Poker and the Farmville Promotion, but the Vampire Wars Promo only
gives lame amounts (81 XP) of experience each time. I'll stick with the 1st 2 and pass on Vampire Wars! I have included a screenshot of perhaps the lamest reward that Zynga has ever handed out. I will NEVER waste my time trying for the Farmville Promo again. That is a fact. - Don Becker

And here are some screenshots..

FARMVILLE PROMO



ZYNGA POKER PROMO



VAMPIRE WARS PROMO



TREASURE ISLE PROMO

Again, we have another new icon on top of our game screen.. It's a link to go directly to Treasure Isle game.


I think the best game is still Mafia Wars! That's why Zynga take this chance to promote another games..
You can always try your luck with these promo.. sometimes you get a good one like free RPs, stamina refill, skill point.. sometimes you only get 1 XP!

Enjoy the games, my friends..

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

3 comments:

  1. And, so far we are already somewhat accustomed to the advertising of other Zynga games over Mafia Wars. Classic!!! Of everything out here as a reward? - Playing Farmville I just got stamina refill-no exp. Playing Poker only stamina refill. Playing Vampire Wars - never RP, only exp and a skill point, and at Treasure Island since advertised so many games I have not yet arrived. And knowing myself, I will not forget it. I'm interested in just how is this possible that we do not have promo for Frontier Ville yet?!?!?
    And finally, of course I have nothing against that at this site are other information related to the Mafia Wars game not just glitches ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. fejs is all fucked up and now I have to play that kind of crap game too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, "fejs" definitely has some problems lately and it stands.But nowhere in the text on this page I have not found a notice or something like that,that is required to play these games .. so .. Do not play!Or still .. maybe .. bonuses whatever and however they are .. change your opinion???

    ReplyDelete