Friday, June 4, 2010

Send Your Red Mystery Bag!!!!

Share
So we have RED Mystery Bag now.. you can only get it from doing jobs.. it doesn't available on Free Gift page..

The bag can contains any of old edition items, such as boosts, a free Rewars Point, Golden Chest Key, one item from your wishlist, etc..
Here is one example of my Mystery Bag I found on job..



The difference between Red and Blue Mystery Bag is you can see the item you found on the bag! You can decide to send it to your mafia or not..

Now there is a glitch where you can send your Red Mystery bag without doing any job.. Copy paste this link below on your browser, please..
Here you go.. ONE FOR ME !!! :) ;)


I have tried and it works for now! You know that they always fix the glitch, don't you..

40 requests sent.


Now go send yours.. share the wealth!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

12 comments:

  1. it does not send the item you find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Vlatkoo, i've sent it to my mates, whats ur Mafiawars nick? i would straight away send you one, in case i missed, ure right as usual for the info, as always, ure tops

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx!! sent! is there a way to see what's inside the bags I'm sending through this link? thanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vlatkoo, I will send you one if I am able to find your name on my list friend. :-O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and still working...nice job
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....i tried link 10 minutes ago, and still working...
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. link is still working....

    ReplyDelete
  8. sent..lets see what happens ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont beleive, but this link is still working, I sent red MB ten minutes ago,...
    nice...

    ReplyDelete