Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New York For New Players!

Share
Now Mafia Wars has a new look for newbies.. but not all new players have a chance to get the new layout! This is only for lucky ones..

Here is your first welcome on the game!


Start the game and do the jobs. Ok, now your objective is to go to District 1. Find it on the map below..


Go there and do your first job!


And somehow you will have 2 mafia family members.. I don't know how, perhaps when you do jobs, the game is suggesting this..


This is when you do level up..

Nice rewards!
All skills refilled, plus you got +5 Energy Points and +1 Reward Point!

Here is the new look of Boss Fight on the first tier..


Wooow, I would love to play from the start if I knew I can have the new design! Xixixixixix
But too bad, according to this player, the new look is so "heavy" and it always gives you the image of spinning revolver!
Perhaps it requires the new update of flash player.. or it is still under beta and the team is still doing some changing there...

Anyway, thanks again to Surabaya Downtown Mafia! Enjoy,  mate


Image sources : http://www.facebook.com/SurabayaDowntownMafia

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

1 comment:

  1. OK, interesting - perhaps, as I understand no one knows exactly whether this was taken on the course. And is intended for new players - disappointing, definitely. I guess the usual partially applicable and sufficiently elaborated, and enough is unclear.
    I think in general there is no need to analyze each image individually, but I was intrigued by the pictures under subtitle - "This is when you do level up" ..
    Does this mean that now we can invest 9 skill point to an energy and on the second lvl have energy 24? (5 energy points that we got + 4 that we can use)
    The post is interesting in general, but I do hope that this is just one of the ideas but not the thing that has already been applied.
    ...Am I too critical,maybe .....and maybe it's better if I am....

    ReplyDelete