Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Layout?

Share
Wow, some of our friends has changing on their game layout for about few minutes only!
Then it quicky being reset to the old one like we have now..

Curious about the new possible layout of our beloved game?
Here are the screenshots sent by our friends..


See.. the difference is only on top of the game screen!
But I'm curious with the MINI GAMES button there.. what is it???


Do we have mini games inside Mafia Wars game? Or does the button take us to another Zynga's games?

And why I don't have a chance to see this layout by myself... I guess I can only wait for this new one to be applied to all.. maybe soon..

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

1 comment:

  1. i clicked on mini games this morning. It shows daily chances

    ReplyDelete