Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Icon - Live Updates!

Share
Today I was doing "blogwalking".. it's a term for blogger if you visit another blogger friends..
So today I visit any other sources (fan page, forum, website) to find infos about this game!


Anyway, I see one of the fan posting images that interested me..


I see new icon there.. with the "M" symbol and have signal above it..

What is it? The person posted another screenshot after he clicked on the "M" icon..


It's a Live Updates aka Player Updates!
Are we not going to have it on the Home page anymore?

If you don't see the icon on your game screen yet, it's because it has not applied widely... soon I guess..

That's all I can share for now, since I don't have it either on my account!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

No comments:

Post a Comment