Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Icing Achievements!

Share
Eh, I got new achievements?
Please also check on your Achievements page!


It's only showing me 3 more achievements, but if you check on the Fight Achievements category, you can see there are 4 more achievements!


But I noticed that I don't get 4 free skill points for earning all of these new achievements.. Come on, don't be stingy with bonus, team!
Edited : I got my free skill points from another account.. Guess my main is not lucky?

And also there is a new avatar for icing..



Haha! Look though, love it..

The pop up when you're icing someone!


Keep fighting people!!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

2 comments:

  1. at least you get something I can only ice 1 or 2 ppl but I kill 15 ppl. and my iced lvl sometimes shows up one lvl but i check and they are the same amount for a week so ill never get anywhere with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this problem it would be best to contact Zynga support.

    ReplyDelete