Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Feature : Mystery Animals

Share
Ok, we have talked about this new feature yesterday.. Mystery Animals!
Just saw this on Mafia Wars fan page..


And this is more explanation about Mystery Animals from one of our friend, Petr.
Hey,
Let me help you with Mystery Animals article.
See the pictures, they are pretty much self-explanatory.

You can send a Mystery Animals request to your friends the same way as you
do with Blue Mystery Bag and special gifts via the Free gifts page.
If your friend accept it, pop-up will appear and it will give him animal,
random one I guess. King Cheetah, never seen before, is the first one I got.
It also says "rare".

Plus there is that table under this I quite don't understand. I don't know
what the numbers refer to, I really don't have this number of Chinese Tigers
nor it is the sum of all my animals.
I think those numbers in the pop-up mean numbers of different items in
each category :-)
Maybe it's like a number of rare items of each type, I don't know. But it's
definitely not a number of non-giftable items of each type. We'll figure it
out later maybe.

Have a nice day :-)

Petr

Here are some screenshots :


You can see this info at the Daily Checklist.. when you click on "Get Yours Now", you will arrive on Free Gift page to send the animals to your friend. Once your mafia send you the animals, you will have this one :


You can also send this "Mystery Animals" through Free Gift page..

Or via this bar on your game..

Free Mystery Animal Box!


And this is a lits of Mystery Animals that you can have for now.. will try to update if I find more..


Complete list from Mafia Wars Wiki!

(Click on the image to enlarge)

Ok, this is all for now.. we'll discuss more later on..
I need to have my meal..

Source of complete list : Mafia Wars Wiki!
http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery_Animal

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

1 comment:

  1. I am a little disappointed with the choice of sending a "Mystery Animals" to friends. And just because there is no option - send back.I think it would be easier and much faster, that does not always open Free Gift page. This is really slow at least to me.

    ReplyDelete