Friday, June 18, 2010

Mafia Wars : FarmVille Promo!

Share



Yes, it's an icon to go to FarmVille games from Mafia Wars. Or you can see the promo link on the Daily Checklist..
This is a pop up message when you click on the FarmVille icon above..


Hmm, I never play FarmVille before.. but I see lots of you play this game before entering Mafia Wars, right?
So it will not be a big deal for you..


So is it only for the next 16 hours? Anybody have tried this promo yet?
I can not try it for now, have to go outside and will be back in around 12 hours..

If you decided to play FarmVille to get the stamina refill, be my guess.. Only to 20 corps to harvest.. If this is not your kind of game, please just skip this promo..

One of our friend has done it!


Hmmm, stamina refill seems very tempting, right?

Happy farming, guys!


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

3 comments:

  1. ...promotions, salaries,....whatever reason, I am generally against it, regardless of what is at this time, for playing mafia very useful. Maybe would some other way be more acceptable and provoked less outcry by a players of MW...
    ..And that is just my thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to je sranje!!! moram igrat deset igrica radi jedne i ta jedna mi se pocela gadit zbog tih 10!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so this should be the translation of thought of bertanjoli just to make it all you well understand

    "it sucks! I have to play ten games for one and this one I started to loathe because of those 10 !!!!!"

    ReplyDelete