Thursday, June 3, 2010

London : Chapter 1 - "Robbing Good" Complete!

Share
I tried to finish the mission Chapter 1 earlier.. and I did it! And I'm sure lots of you did it too..



If you stuck on the British Passport and confuse on how to collect them, please read on my previous posts..

Here are the prizes when you succeed on teach Chapter!




So here it is the prize for mastering Chapter 1 in Challenge Mission : London - Steal A Crown Jewel!


Too bad, they don't provide the close up image so we can see this weapon better..

Chapter 2 still locked now and you will be able to open it in 6 more days...
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

2 comments:

  1. So,if you really finished London Chapter 1 earlier, you really have lot of passports, and your heat is totally red.
    As for me,I will prefer to spend less passports, because it will be enough time I guess.
    I wonder,in fact,the main purpose of this- finish this chapter in one day ... pretend to be important? show that you can?.... or something else ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is total loss of a passports and experience ponts to finish this so early and u have to wait now 6 days - believe me, you will be sorry for this passports when try to finish next chapters, especially last one...

    ReplyDelete