Friday, June 25, 2010

Global Cup Collectible Balls!

Share
Well, I'm sure lots of you aware with this new icon at the top of your game screen.


I clicked on it and arrive at the Marketplace!!!
Why am I going here??? I am supposed to arrive at Collection page because they are all collection items, right?? No!


It is not the balls from Global Cup Collection... they are totally different!
You can see there are 5 balls available there.. here is one example.. You can see them all at the Marketplace..


So I browse and decided to buy this one for 5 Reward Points!



Wait.. they say that I can have 2 balls for 5 Reward Points right?
And I got this pop up telling me about this :


I have one extra ball! But too bad.. very bad that they are randomly chosen by the game.. I can not choose which mafia friend is worth it to be given my extra... geez!
Well Jordanjeffpaulo... you're my lucky mafia today!


So I got curious with the ball I have just bought... what is it anyway??? Belong to which category???


It's an armor and the stats is lousy.. but if you are a soccer fan, I'm sure you don't mind to spend some of your precious RPs to buy these balls, right???

(This image taken from Top Mafia Fan Page)

Choose your favourite ball or just skip this offer.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

1 comment:

  1. I do not want to spend a precious 35 RP and buy a ball no matter good or bad characteristics. Certainly not! And the latter, given to someone I did not choose! I prefer to spend them and buy a wolf, a bear ..... or skill points!
    choose.... and choose wisely ..

    ReplyDelete