Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Gifting" Renamed Into "Trading"!

Share
I have not seen this by myself, but according to our friend, Gifting is now renamed into Trading!
We used to see this page of Gifting :


Now, it has turned into Trading :


No, I don't have it on my account yet..
Soon will be applied to all player? It can be.. but I thought Zynga doesn't like the word of "Trading"?

Why?
Because this is a free game.. since lots of players love to do trade as one exiticing activity on this game, there are lot of scammers around us! The one who cheated who when you have already sent your stuffs to them, they simply de-friend and blocked you from their FaceBook friend.
So, if there is no trading, there will be no scammers!
Just a gift exchanging between mafia friends..

If they really applied the rename, I am sure there is a strong explanation about this.. Let's just wait and see!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

1 comment:

  1. "Trading" instead of "Gifting"??
    No, that I would really not like to see in this game, not in a game where the whole base is on giving away and receiving the gifts. Not a strong enough reason, and if there is such an idea, in my opinion, is not enough to justify this horrible and disastrous step. Only if the concept of play does not move in another direction, which is a big disappointment for me.

    ReplyDelete