Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Exclusive Red Mystery Bag!

Share
Red Mystery Bag!
Woooott.. what would it be? We have the Blue one, and now there is a Red one..



From the screenshot above, you can NOT send it from Free Gift.. it only drops in jobs!
Once you find it, you can send it to your mafia families... Sometimes you will see that you out of requests, I guess it's not ready yet for all players..






Here are the example when you accept the Red Mystery Bags from your friends..



Still giving the old edition items.. Even contains this collection :




Nice one.. Have fun sharing this new Red Mystery Bags!


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

6 comments:

  1. ...or just can be floating, which means that you get gift from Mystery Bag (exp, stamina, energy ...) only if you pass it on. And yes, there is always a catch...if you are out of requests, then there is no prize...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont open the free energy pack if you have energy or it will all be wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red bags are great and they have SupeR prizes in them. I'm so glad when I get to send them out to my friends. I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them but still needs work, not working right all of the time, maybe it's just me.. lol do not think so though. but still nice feature in MW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that Zynga would leave all the requests for MW's on the 'homepage' like they were. Now we're back to going from FB's homepage to the MW's page & back and forth until you get all of the requests, etc. done. It's time consuming and not much fun at all. It was so much easier when you could get your 'gifts, requests, etc' all on the MW's page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I get one I can't bank the money that I just earned. (When they first came out I could bank but not now) It never fails that my health hits 20 while I'm sending and I get hit - of course, there goes the money. BTW, if it says I got a set a dog tags, that's NOT what's in the bag for the ones I send it to. I've checked and yet to hear that they got the same

    ReplyDelete