Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Double Fight Loot!

Share
Ok, have you got this banner on your game yet?


Some of players have it already!
And I hate of being late again.. Hehehehe
I guess they are not ready with my server yet..

By the way, this is still to celebrate the 2 years of this Mafia Wars game!
We had the double mastery on each job and now we have double fight loot!

It's June 16th already here at Asia time, but it will be applied on Pacific Time.. so be ready.. prepare lots of stamina this time!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

4 comments:

  1. Explain, what is "double fight loot"
    where do i get loot for fighting ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. double fight loot ?? 1 stamina hit twice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this banner on my game, but I think it will not bi 1 stamina hit twice,maybe just loot from fight will be doubled..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning,
    and this is what just jumped on my mafia home page:
    For two days, get TWICE THE LOOT from all fights. Fight for new loot only dropped in fights.
    Fight for revenge.
    Fight now.
    Throwing Knives (+65 attack skill)
    Here are 5 free Throwing Knives
    (+65 attack skill) to get you started!

    ReplyDelete