Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crime Spree Glitch!

Share
Got this info from Men0!!! Thanks a lot, man!
I've been reading MWM for some time and I love it. Keep up the good work.
But my comment is to share some bug with you about the crime spree. I don't know how long will it last. I discovered it a few minutes ago and I'm sharing as fast as I can.
Here's how:
send some crime spree requests let at least one get to you, then, go to http://www.pyrabytemedia.com/mafia/tools.php
where you can find a BOOKMARKLET called Spree Unlock (live). Go to Mafia Wars game, do unframe, then go to Crime Spree page and start Spree Unlock (live) and keep clicking "open safe" till you get the item.
I know it works for me. And I've got the Trouble Maker. hehe I AM the TROUBLE MAKER. enjoy :)
Men0

Ok, so I tried..
I have put the Spree Unlock (live) bookmarklet and I have one Crime Spree gift from my main account, only 1 gift needed!


Unframed the window of this Crime Spree page (you will need UnFrame bookmarklet).. and click on the Spree Unlock (live) bookmarklet.. you will see this page..

I was at level 6 at that time, and need to do 10 levelling before I can get the special weapon.
So I start to click on OPEN SAFE button, again and again...


Another click.. you have to be patience with this.. Hiyaaaaaa



Finally, I reach level 16 at the Crime Spree.. but where is my weapon?? Hold on, you need to master this level 16 before you can earn it! Another clicks then..


After I reach level 17... I have made 10 levelling... I got this special weapon in my Inventory!!! Yiipppeee!!!


I forgot to tell, use this glitch at your own risk!


PS : Thanks a lot to Men0 for the info!
Credit goes to : Arch-Angel Nemesis!
http://www.pyrabytemedia.com/mafia/tools.php

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

9 comments:

  1. Mine says Sorry you do not have any gifts to open!
    is it because I had my limit of 5 already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUHUUUUUUUUUU
    from 20 to 56 lv:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the unframe

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Anonymous No1
    You can get up to five rewards every 24 hours to help or sabotage, but the gifts definitely not just 5 there are 10 safes??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find UNFRAME bookmarklet here at Spockholm :
    http://www.spockholm.com/mafia/bookmarklets.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT while it lasted
    It has been fixed now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I received the Trouble Maker without even going through all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL ALREADY PATCED

    ReplyDelete