Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Central Mainframe Access is Back!

Share
I'm so glad that we have this feature back!
And I still lost my data saved in my Harddrive including my Secret Code number.. and I see now there is one help for you who lost it like me...
Please check on below screenshot..



There is one button there : "
I have lost my code"!
Click on the button to get a new code, this time make sure you save it somewhere.. otherwise on the next 7 days, you will not be able to get your bonus from accessing central mainframe!!!

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

3 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    and yes this morning I was able to insert my secret code, which I unlike some of you have not lost, and and I've got +3 on stamina.
    Thanks again for good timing,
    Mirna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can do this once a week and not evry day like it used to be is that normal?
    Also i always get this message when i want to take a bonus:you can't receive boost from yourself!So no Mutt ,Eyes, Money bonus for me!
    If there is someone out there from Zynga or other players please can you help me?
    This is going on from 17 May 2010 and i'm really getting desperated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotten 3 stamina almost every time. hardly worth it...I see it very rarely too and I play daily

    ReplyDelete