Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mafia Wars Central Mainframe Access Secret Code

Share

Mafia Wars Central Mainframe Access Secret Code ! did you see this in the main page today ?


central mainframe access
code access : use your unique code to gain access to today’s bonus !

yeah this code access is a new feature on mafia wars :)

what is central mainframe access on mafia wars ? how does central mainframe access works in mafia wars ?
it’s a new feature that gives you different bonus each day, all you need to do is get the secret code and write down in the code access :)

how to get secret code for mainframe access in mafia wars?
well i got my secret code randomly drop during fight. once you got the secret number, claim it at homepage daily checklist. Each day you can only claim once.

When you receive a code, do not share it with anyone. It is a unique identifier that assists the staff in verifying account ownership.

when you get the code access you will see this pop up :
secret-code
you’ve obtained a secret code ! use this code to access the mainframe and get more

by sharing this code you will void any benefits you will receive !

Write down and save the code ! enter this code on the home page each day to receive a bonus :)

go to central mainframe access and enter the access code

accessing secret code : you’ve received today’s bonus ! +3 attack :D

what do you think about this central mainframe access – secret code bonus on mafia wars ? pretty easy and it’s free !

Did you lost your secret code ? well i found a solution from forums credits to rosso7 :
I, like many here, foolishly threw away / forgot to save / had a mishap with my code & so couldn’t access the mainframe today & so sent in a support ticket explaining what the problem was
(I just said it wasn’t clear to me that I needed the same code each day so I hadn’t kept the original code & asked if there was a way of getting my code resent or an entirely new code sent to me) & Zynga just emailed back with my code.

I recognise it as my original code & just tried it now & it works fine so if you want your code send them an email/support ticket explaining everything & hopefully they do the same to you. I even got a swift response too, less than an hour!

You can contact support using the following link:
http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/ask

Thanks Zynga!


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

27 comments:

  1. I TRIED TO PAINT AND AND PUT IT IN THE SPACE AND IT DIDNT WORK,

    ReplyDelete
  2. i try another person code but its useless bcoz it says the code is wrong. so another person code is useless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zynga is down today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vladimir,

    Thanks for contacting Zynga.

    My name is Forrest and it will be a pleasure to assist you Vladimir. I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to retrieve the code. Since you are a valued customer I will investigate your account and provide you with the code, so you can continue playing Mafia Wars.

    You code number is: #######

    I hope this information is helpful, remember if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us, I am always happy to help. Thank you for being part of our Mafia Wars family.

    Kind regards,
    Forrest A
    Zynga Customer Support

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! johann here..
    i uh.. forgot my code, i did listed it but the problem is, it got all wet by water..
    is there any way to retrieve my code?
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://zynga.custhelp.com/app/ask

    ReplyDelete
  7. do u needa get one or more?????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. What code...........

    I'am convius

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello extended Mafia Family! I have a question, What the heck happened to all the Animals!! Last week I had them dropping from jobs and fighting,this week ,NOTHING!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Animals dropping was only a week special event from Zynga in Mafia Wars. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. didnt get or missed my code

    ReplyDelete
  12. how do I retrieve my Mafia War secret code?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lost my secret code #......could you please send it to me.....Ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. why i got 5 different code?
    are my mafia account got bug?
    and all my code works... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do I get my secret code it I lost it? Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do not have my code, unfortunately, any more, you can help me, request

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lost my secret code #......could you please send it to me.....Ty

    ReplyDelete
  18. ساتريه RöMëñÇMay 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM

    How can I get that code access again, my secret code lost.?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do not remember seeing a code. I was away for 2 days. I looked in emails & did not find one. Can you send it to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOSE MY CODE HELP PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wrote and asked, and was told I couldn't retrieve it and a new system would be put in place by the end of the week....I'm waiting patiently.....

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have my code with me... but do not see the blue screen to enter the code.... is it relocated somewhere???

    ReplyDelete
  23. doesnt even come up anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  24. HOW DO I GET ANOTHER MAINFRAME ACCESS CODE IF I LOST THE LAST ONE BECAUSE I WAS THINKING THAT YOU WOULD ONE EVERYDAY.I WOULD LIKE TO ACCESS MY CODE BUT I CAN'T.THANK YOU PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SOON.MAFIA WARS USER

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have my code but since a week i get no more the safe for clicking in that code?Is it finished or am i again the only one?
    Get no bonus(no Money,Mutt, Eyes) no loot from stash and more,i'm tired of complaining!All since i got the Paris challenge!Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Where is the mainframe? When I go to the home page instead there is an ad for animals in the game now.

    ReplyDelete