Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reef Shark for free

Share

It is still unclear when Animals will have their own Item category in Mafia Wars but Zynga is giving out one that can help boost your stats in game. To promote their new game, Treasure Isle, Zynga has a cross promo with a Reef Shark as a reward.

It’s simple to get the Reef Shark in Mafia Wars. All you need to do is to play Treasure Isle and gain three levels in Zynga’s new treasure hunting game, although you need to be at least Level 10 to earn the Reef Shark.

The Reef Shark has 55 Attack 24 Defense and is a definite asset to your inventory. Playing Treasure Isle is easy. You just need to click to start digging for treasures. I just started playing it today, finished the Tutorial and reached Level 2. Maybe in a week’s time I’ll be Level 10 and receive my Reef Shark. You just need to play the game at least once a day.

Playing Mafia Wars will also be beneficial for your Treasure Island. Every time you level up in Mafia Wars, you are eligible to receive a mystery fruit in Treasure Island. It could give you more energy you can use to find more treasures


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

13 comments:

  1. It is a simple question that I asked myself. Do we really need to install once again some new application just to get A SHARK,and then I just install it and start to play.And I am sure that large number of Mafia players will do just the same.Most of us did the same thing with Farmville and Zynga Poker......

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so reach lvl 5 in Treasure Isle and got Reef Shark 55 Attack 24 Def.Maybe I was just lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also reached level 7, first day of playing and gained the reef shark... so reaching level ten...isn't a must

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means that you must play 3 levels of Treasure Isle and be at least level 10 in Mafia Wars

    ReplyDelete
  5. It Said That I Got It, But There Is No Reef Shark In My Inventory :( I Even Used The Promo Link, It Is Showing That I Have To Get 3 More Levels To Get Reef Shark. I Got That Message In Level 5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well im level 334 in mw and 7 in ti and no shark, so guess it must be level 10 in ti...idk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just reached level 10 in TI and am level 187 in MW, haven't seen anything. Besides, I can't find the promo anywhere now in MW.
    Sucks! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The First Promo Link Is This, Buddy :)
    http://apps.facebook.com/treasureisle/index.php?mafiawarsxpromo=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I to saw the promo started treasure isle did what the instructions said and have seen neither the reef shark but did get notification about a mystery fruit...confused.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do anyone know how to play Vampire wars,Zynga Poker,FarmVille and treasure Isle in my yahoo account!!!!

    pls let me know!!! asap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me level 52 in Treasure Island and 435 in Mafia Wars. After completing 3 levels from 49 to 52 still it did not showed Reef Shark in my Mafia Wars inventory. Can anyone help me ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think we should check if this promo is still active. Watch blog, or rather this post and as soon as possible when I find an answer will be placed here among the comments.

    ReplyDelete