Saturday, May 8, 2010

+3 Defense!

Share
We have this bonus today!
I don't get any pop up showing my Secret Code but I see the Central Mainframe Access box on the Daily Checklist on my Homepage on the game screen..



If you didn't get the code yesterday, you will have a chance to have it now.. just from login to the game and doing some jobs or fights! Because I saved my previous code from the pop up I got the other day, I enter the code there!



Got +3 Defense! Very nice, team! Thank you so much for this gift...

I guess tomorrow we will have +3 Energy or Stamina or Health..

What if you didn't save the code you got yesterday??? Perhaps you can try to find one from doing jobs or fight... I have not tried mine because I simply enter the code..
Anybody has another chance and succeed?

Got to have some rests now... See ya!


BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

1 comment:

  1. Upon entering the code using the link by your Daily Checklist, you will get following Bonuses:
    +3 Attack Skill Points - May 5, 2010
    +3 Defense Skill Points - May 6, 2010
    +10 Health Skill Points - May 7, 2010
    +3 Stamina Skill Points - May 8, 2010

    ReplyDelete