Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mafia Wars : Backdoor!

Share
Surprise.. surprise!!!

If you play Mafia Wars today (April 15th) Pacific Time, you will have this awesome armor for defense added in your Inventory.. Backdoor! It is to celebrate the Tax Evasion Event! Everybody who play this game will have this great armor on their arsenal!

I had this pop up message when I visited my Home page tab..



Yes, yes... all these things regarding with new FaceBook policy of news feed, disabling some fake accounts, name screening, all rumors about Mafia Wars game etc, plus my ISP (Internet Service Provider) issue which causing me having bad internet connections, kind of making me stress! Stressss

Well, I like this new armor..



This is become my best armor for defense! And also I like the double mastery in all cities!
Great job, team!!! Thanks for making this game more fun!

3 comments:

  1. How have so many players managed to get multiple of these items?

    Just from short time robbing this morning I have come across players with 104, 22, 9, and 5 backdoors. They can't be gifted. There wasn't a job to complete. What the hell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had 37 and Zynga just took them away so they must have fixed it! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. game wont let me give respect. Is there anything i can do?

    ReplyDelete