Monday, April 26, 2010

Levelling Up In Paris

Share
Nice info came from Kyle..

"Today, my brother texted me saying that he got a new screen after leveling up in Paris, saying that he got an extra 53 reward points!!
So I signed on to Mafia Wars, and brought myself to where
I was just about to level up, went to Paris, and did a job there and I got this screen shot...



It's saying I got an extra 88 Reward Points, he and I think its a typo and it's just telling us how many Reward Points we have...pretty disappointing glitch seeing we don't actually get the extra 88 or 53 RP's... Still something to try for yourself though. Have fun!"

So I tried it... I was just about to level up so I can try this too.. I went to Paris and did one job, it's enough for me to level up and yes I got this screenshot too..



Kyle is right! The pop up only telling us how many Reward Points we have now, so it's not giving us free Reward Points for levelling up in Paris! Gagagaggag
(And it's not a glitch, I do have 1820 RPs left on that account.. )

What a typo! I'm sure you will misunderstood that pop up message too..

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR FUTURE MAFIA WARS UPDATES

2 comments:

  1. where is the link for playing Paris? can u share please.
    I play in Asia so never heard about Paris , is this available in Asia

    ReplyDelete