Friday, April 16, 2010

Big Bad Wolf!

Share
This is about the Redeem game card feature.. I have discussed about this.. that we can buy Reward Points from buying a game card and you can redeem it for some Reward Points.. Once you do this, you are able to get one weapon, called Big Bad Wolf!

According to Mafia Wars Wiki, it can be added to our wishlist.. that's mean we can have it too for free! How??
By put it as the first item on our wishlist and open your Mystery Bags to grab it!

So where is the wishlist link???


Or just use this link to put it on your wishlist :

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/track.php?next_controller=loot&next_action=wishlist_add&next_params={%22gift_category%22:%221%22,%22gift_id%22:%22675%22}

I did it and got it on the first try.. woohooooo!



Here you go :



I don't know how many you can get this from Mystery Bag, but since the stats is not too good, I only want to have 1 piece...

Do you want to have it too?

7 comments:

  1. done :) woohoo yes give me 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me message on facebook if you wont

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty.i got it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes this worked for me too last week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your link doesnt work when you click it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also copied your link and posted it on my wall clicked it and it sadi, Invalid item selected.

    ReplyDelete